San Diego Corporate Attorneys
The Watkins Firm are experienced San Diego corporate attorneys who provide comprehensive legal services centered on the needs of small, medium and large businesses as well as individuals in San Diego County. Whether we are helping you with a business transaction or a dispute, our lawyers collaborate closely to make sure we are meeting our clients’ needs.
Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with our San Diego corporate law attor-neys by calling 858-535-1511 or contacting us online.
Comprehensive Corporate Practice
Our experienced San Diego corporate attorneys have decades of expe-rience in all aspects of federal, state and local corporate law and busi-ness law and provide sound counsel to shareholders, corporate execu-tives, board members and business owners, including:
We are knowledgeable about California and federal employment law and have successfully defended many employers in challenging situations.
If competitors are trying to steal your ideas or drive you out of the market, we can explore your legal options.
Before buying or divesting assets or a business, we provide sound counsel to reduce contingent liabilities and protect your interests.
- Business Formation: LLC, S-Corporation, C-Corporation, Medical or Professional Corporation, Nonprofit or 501(c)(3)
- General Counsel: We serve as general business counsel and corporate counsel for businesses of all sizes and structures
- Contract law: Our attorneys draft and negotiate contracts and assist clients involved in contract disputes.
- Shareholder disputes: We help shareholders assert their rights in derivative lawsuits and breach of fiduciary duty actions. We also defend companies and managers against shareholder actions.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Whether you are trying to sell a company, its shares or assets, or bring two companies together, we will carefully review and advise you about your options. Our attorneys can also help you purchase an existing business.
- Business dissolution: When a corporation needs to reorganize as a new entity, or you need to dissolve an LLC our attorneys can help dissolve your company. At our firm, we are also knowledgeable about the unique legal and regulatory provisions affecting medical practices and providers.
Advice Tailored to Meet Your Business Needs
Our San Diego business law firm is dedicated to providing the services our corporate clients require in their day-to-day operations, including, but not limited to:
- Science and technology law: We are experienced with many issues affecting science and technology companies, ranging from intellectual property to employment.
- Water law: Our firm represents both water districts and property owners in water-related transactions and disputes.
- Estate planning: We can help you draft a trust, will or other estate planning tools tailored to meet your specific goals.
- Real estate law: We represent buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, developers, contractors, investors and other parties to real estate transactions and litigation and serve as real estate local counsel.
- Construction law: Our attorneys handle cases involving construction contracts, construction defects and mechanic’s liens.
- Homeowners associations: We counsel developers on creating homeowners associations and represent those associations as well as individual homeowners in disputes.
Contact Experienced San Diego Corporate Attorneys
We invite you to review the recommendations of our clients and contact the experienced San Diego corporate attorneys at the Watkins Firm or call for a free consultation today at 858-535-1511 and speak with one of our seasoned business lawyers. Learn how the Watkins Firm can help your corporation from formation through growth and acquisition, the challenges of disputes and ultimately the successful sale or succession of your holdings to the next generation.