SAN DIEGO CORPORATE LAW ATTORNEYS
Whether you are starting a business or have been in business for many years, legal issues will arise. It is important to have a skilled and experienced law firm by your side to guide you toward a successful resolution of your corporate disputes and transactions.
At the Watkins Firm, our San Diego corporate law attorneys represent businesses of all sizes with every aspect of their day-to-day operations. From formation to dissolution, we can help you resolve your issues in a cost-effective manner.
To discuss your corporate transactions or disputes in a free, no-obligation consultation, contact our firm online or call 858-535-1511.
Drafting Corporate Documents Designed to Protect Your Business’s Future
Our corporate attorneys help clients draft comprehensive agreements and corporate documents, with an eye to the future. Our lead transactional attorney, Chris Popov, has provided knowledgeable corporate transactions services to California businesses since 1979. Our corporate law services include, but are not limited to:
- Business formation: In addition to registering your new entity, we can help you create articles of incorporation, operating agreements and bylaws to get your business started on the right foot. We have built a network of CPAs to help you achieve your corporate goals and file proper licensing documentation with the government.
- Corporate business transactions, business contracts, employment contracts, HR documents, employee handbooks, policies and procedures.
- California Medical Practice and Healthcare business as well as physician and medical professional employment agreements and California Professional Corporation Formation.
- Corporate governance: Our attorneys can help you draft shareholder agreements and bylaws as well as minutes for board and shareholder meetings, so you can comply with state and federal laws.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Whether you are buying a business or merging with another entity, we can draft your buy-sell agreements or shareholder agreements.
- Business dissolution: If it becomes necessary to end your business, we can help you wrap up your interests and debts. We can also help you give your business a fresh start as a new entity.
Our goal is to minimize your liability and help you avoid litigation by carefully drafting documents, including those related to:
When a business dispute threatens to reduce your bottom line, affect your business’s reputation or even cause business dissolution, we can help you find better solutions. Led by veteran trial lawyer Daniel Watkins, our business dispute team provides guidance and representation for businesses facing any form of business dispute, including:
- Employment litigation
- Shareholder disputes
- Contract disputes, including breach of contract
- Unfair competition
- Derivative lawsuits
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
In many cases, a costly and public court battle is not the right option. We often recommend alternative dispute resolution strategies.
Aggressive Corporate Litigation Attorneys
When a dispute arises, our attorneys are skilled negotiators and will be ready to take your case to court. Our lead trial attorney, Daniel Watkins, has protected California corporations during business disputes since 1987.
Contact a Business Law Or Corporate Attorney Today
To set up a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our knowledgeable San Diego business lawyers, call us at 858-535-1511 or contact us online.
Why do you need a proven San Diego corporate attorney?
Corporate attorneys protect the corporate veil, and ensure successful transactions while reducing the opportunity for disputes and litigation.
What is corporate governance and compliance?
Corporate attorneys ensure governance and compliance. Corporations must meet all federal, state and local regulations, laws and ethical standards. Governance and compliance is the process to ensure this goal is met.
Resolving disputes and litigation is a primary task for any successful corporate attorney.
The Watkins Firm has decades of successful trial experience and verdicts. We have developed a unique approach to disputes and litigation specifically designed to resolve them quickly and in a cost-effective manner.
Do corporate law attorneys guide mergers and acquisitions?
Yes. The San Diego corporate law attorneys at the Watkins Firm guide our clients through asset purchase and stock purchase transactions as well as mergers and joint ventures.